Few people understand how power elite work until one is faced with their frontal assault, with their lies and obfuscation. The machinery of deception is a useful tool to dissuade brave individuals from revealing secret society´s inner-most secrets. When these groups sense danger they act and react. Sometimes, by destroying a person´s credibility. Other times, by sending a powerful message to dissuade potential rebels from following through their plans. When all else fails, they kill, as in the case of JFK and Martin Luther King.
No one is immune, not even the members of the elite, if they step out of line. Grace Kelly was killed because her husband, feeling untouchable was stealing from his own. Queen Beatrix was warned when a lone madman broke through the police cordon and ran over several unsuspecting members of the crowd in 2009. The unsuspecting public never suspects. They simply can´t imagine this parallel world exists. But exist it does, just below the surface, in the parallel world of smoke and mirrors.
Today, exclusively for the readers of danielestulin.com we publish an interview with Carlos Cruz, one of the most famous Portuguese journalists who went up against the elite and almost a decade later is still fighting the consequences. For all those who believed the official lies, all I have to say is that you have been duped.
CARLOS CRUZ IS INNOCENT, and if my reputation is worth anything, I publicly announce on my page that I am standing shoulder to shoulder with Carlos in his fight against the elite. Please help spread this message and this interview far and wide.
- You are about to publish a book entitled “Innocent beyond any doubt”. What do you intend to accomplish with its publication?
- I want and need to publish my version of the facts, my evidences. I did not know any of these people, never been to the places they say I went, nor I ever abused anyone in any form.
The Portuguese media have published one side of a story and all stories are incomplete without all versions.
- You were convicted and sentenced in Portugal for sexual abuse. You claim you are innocent. How do you prove you are not guilty of the crimes you were accused of?
-Firstly, it should have been the prosecution that should have proven something, anything. And that did not happen, on the contrary. The verdict is very clear in this particular: it states there is no evidence of the practice of any crime.
I have been convicted through a strange concept: “resonance of truth” which allowed the Court to rule that most elements of the accusation are “uncertain” or “undetermined” (places, means of communication, transportation, dates, etc.).
The ruling states it found “resonance of truth” on the statements of the “victims” but at the same time recognizes contradictions and gaps on their testimonies. “Resonance of truth” is a concept denied by all scientific knowledge.
This is a process built exclusively on the testimony of alleged victims contradicted by evidence. Police did not investigate anywhere nor anything. The media played an essential role influencing the final outcome.
- There was an investigation by the Police, the Attorney General found matter to accuse you as well as the other defendants, there are several victims who accuse you and the judges have condemn you. How can so many people be wrong?
- Like several identical cases in other countries, there is no evidence supporting any of the victim’s claims.
I have proven the material and physical impossibility of being present at the places of the “crimes” with abundant documentation: credit cards, newspaper clippings, mobile antennas, official tolls reports, etc.
In this particular case, at the end of trial, because of my overwhelming evidences, the prosecutor requested to change part of the Indictment (mainly dates and places of the alleged events to become indeterminate) and part of that new accusation was not even informed to the defendants. These changes prevented me to prepare my defense. It’s Kafkian to say the least.
- During the investigation there was no phone tapping, cross information, compromising material, surveillance, anything?
-Absolutely not! Nothing! There were searches done to some defendant’s homes and offices, but not to me. No apprehension of any sort. Not even my mobile phone!
However all my phone records were requested but the prosecution did not include its analysis on the lawsuit – it claims it is a non-evidence since there is no record of any call from my phones to any of the other defendants or victims.
I did not know any of the other defendants (nor any victim) prior to this process.
- The psychological and physical expertises concluded that the victims were actually abused and that you have been one the abusers. How do you explain that?
- The physical expertise reports to injuries that could only happened 3 years after the time of the alleged crimes. It is impossible that they were three years old.
It cannot attest anything for the dates in question! Any forensic expert can tell you that that is impossible. And even more impossible is to identify the abuser(s).
The injuries found can only be recent (no more than 6 months old) and that does not fit the time period of the “crimes”.
As for the psychological expertises they were made by an inexperienced psychologist that during the court audiences acknowledged she did not have enough information to make the reports she did.
- You claim that the Casa Pia process is a lie. What’s the point of all these people to see one or more innocents convicted?
Evidence showing that the lawsuit is an enormous lie resides on the accusation itself: misidentification of places, different dates, means of transportation, circumstances, descriptions, etc.
The reasons for the existence of this process still have to be discovered but it is not an easy job. One thing is for sure, this trial has changed Portugal forever politically speaking.
And you Daniel, in your book about the Bilderberg Group address, even if slightly, this subject in a paragraph called “The Portuguese gambit”
- Did you know any of the people who were convicted with you and that would be part of an informal ring of abusers before this judicial process? Was there some pedophile ring operating in Casa Pia?
- I did not know anyone. A ring operating on the interior of Casa Pia? I’m not aware nor did any proof of such ring appeared during the course of this trial. According to what happened in trial, I can only conclude that there is/was none.
Nevertheless this particular accusation was not looking just for a pedophile ring, it was searching for a ring of famous and influential people.
-- What was the impact of this process on your personal and professional life?
-Total destruction as well as my family’s.
- What are your future expectations?
I do not know. Meanwhile, I am publishing a book this month that will help Portuguese citizens to understand better what this process is.
The Media has promoted the idea of my guilt through systematic publication of false news like that I was fleeing from Portugal, that I had transferred all my money to Brazil, that I was on a FBI list, that there were photos, videos and tapings that could compromise me, etc… All this is false but it definitely helped shape the public opinion on this matter.
Intentionally? I think so.
- If you are cleared will you sue those who accused and convicted you?
- I do not know. There’s no point to be making plans now. But presently it doesn’t make sense to sue the alleged victims as there was a major manipulation and even money given to them by the Government itself.
- And if you are convicted and have to go to prison?
-It will be a crime perpetrated by the Portuguese justice against the life of an innocent citizen.
- Do you believe in the Portuguese Justice?
-I believe that somewhere in Portugal there is some sense of Justice.
You are all welcome to come to his book launch tomorrow at 18h30 at Teatro Villaret, Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo, n. 30. “Inocente para além de qualquer dúvida”