Os dejo con una intervención de Gerard Batten en el Parlamento europeo 12 de septiembre. Cada vez más, la gente se pregunta por esa extraña organización “benéfica” que se llama Bilderberg.
This is a Gerard Batten intervention at the European Parliament on September 12. The Commission have recently replied to his Written Question confirming that Commissioners Almunia and Kroes attended the Bilderberg meeting in St Moritz in June.
Every day more and more people are asking about this strange “charity” organization named Bilderberg.
Speaker: Gerard Batten MEP, UKIP (London), Europe of Freedom and Democracy (EFD) group.
Question for written answer to the Commission - Rule 117
Gerard Batten (EFD)
Subject: Commission attendees at Bilderberg meeting
Reports on the Internet state that at least three members of the Commission attended the recent Bilderberg meeting in St Moritz in June: Herman Van Rompuy, Joaquin Almunia and Neelie Kroes.
I have the following questions and requests:
1. Did the President or any member of the Commission attend the Bilderberg meeting?
2. If so, was it in an official or private capacity?
3. What costs did they incur, and who paid those costs?
4. What was the nature of their contributions to the meeting?
5. I would like a copy of the meeting agenda and any information distributed to the Commission attendees.
6. What were the action points taken from the meeting in relation to the European Union?